Normally I despise this season, however I am all about winter this year, and here are the reasons why
- It has yet to really snow here in provo, which means I haven’t had to walk to campus on a sheet of ice
- We have not suffered from arctic temperatures (yet)
- Only 3 more days of walking to campus (and chances of inclement weather are very slim)
- I get to enjoy a white Christmas here in Utah
- We now have a wonderful cabin to enjoy the winter splendor in
- Almond coconut hot chocolate- amazing!!!!
- I don’t have to endure the ugliest three months of winter- Jan-March- cuz I’ll be in sunny California
I really could not ask for more. This winter will be great because hopefully it will only last for 20 days or so… I can take 20 days of snow. After December 16th, winter can snow all it wants. Snow please wait until then. Please? I’m on a schedule here.
And this may sound super weird… maybe others do it too and I’m not alone… but every winter I sit at the window at least once during a good snow storm and just watch it snow… for like 20 or more minutes. Its fascinating… and my favorite. See, I like snow… only when I’m not forced to go out in it. 😉