Every year around this particular time (Christmas break) I go through my iCal and update exciting/upcoming events for the next year. What is always included? Movies!
Guilty Pleausure #13: Movie Trailers
It is an extremely sad day when Abby misses the previews at a movie… plus if you show up that late to a movie, that also means you’re totally going to get awful seats. Against two of Abby’s cardinal movie going rules. No. No.
The previews are the best part! I love rating them right off the bat. Its always great when I find a trailer to be completely horrendous/ridiculous and the person sitting next to me wants to see it. That’s a bad sign. Good movie taste is crucial.
So what trailers have convinced me enough to pay to see the real deal in 2012?
- The Woman in Black – this is a movie that looks awesome… but I’m beyond scared to see it
- The Vow – guilty pleasure chick flick
- Titanic – excuse for 100th anniversary of Titanic sinkage
- The Hunger Games – read the book and just gotz to see the movie
- The Lorax – childhood classic
- Snow White & the Hunstman – not a fan of Kristin Stewart but it looks alright
- The Amazing Spiderman – summer blockbuster
- The Dark Knight Rises – summer blockbuster #2
- The Hobbit – Gandalf
Then there are also the movies that haven’t released trailers yet… but I already KNOW I’ll be seeing
This new version of Les Miserables is torturing me… I have to wait a whole year for this baby to come out! They cast one of my favorite people ever to be Marius… Eddie Redmayne
And for kicks here’s a pic of The Hunger Games cast
If I ever had any doubts while reading this book, I now know I’m definitely on team Gale