2012 is going to be the best year of my life. I can feel it. No school, London summer olympics, exciting presidential election, and to top it off –> this year marks my golden birthday. I’m a true believer in New Years Resolutions… I always feel inspired at the start of the new year. A clean and fresh slate. This year I feel especially inspired as I’m about to embark on the biggest and scariest journey of all… LIFE! But I’m taking baby steps and starting with some small goals…
- Stop watching the Kardashians, Courtney & Chloe Take Miami, Courtney & Kim Take NY, and Chloe & Lamar. It’s not helping anyone, least of all the Kardashians.
- Pick a career. This one should be easy. NOT
- Run another half marathon
- Read. I feel like I’ve always had excuses holding me back from reading for leisure. Too busy. College textbooks. School. Papers. Well thats all over with and now I need to make the time.
- Be better at journaling. I used to be a pro. Entry every day I say. I guess my blog is a form of a journal in its own right, but I certainly can’t blog about everything. IF you know what I mean… mmhmm
- Improve my posture. Dang straight.
- Pick a candidate to vote for in this year’s presidential election and know why I’m voting for them.
- Become a photographer. I’ve got a lot of learning to do. Want to know a secret? I’ve got an awesome/expensive/thank you santa camera… that I never seem to use. Thats gonna change. Especially since my new home of Disneyland is never lacking in picture perfect settings and backdrops.
If you’ve got an exciting/motivational New Years resolutions I’d love to hear them!